Ashton at Richmond Hill Online Application
Ashton at Richmond Hill Apartment Homes
We appreciate your interest in Ashton at Richmond Hill Apartment Homes. Upon applying for residency, please return for your appointment with
the following documents:
- Application fee of $35 per adult. Money order or Cashier's Check only. No cash will be accepted.
- Social Security cards for all household members.
- Government ID or Driver's License for all adult household members.
- Birth Certificates for each minor member of the household.
- Signed divorce or legal separation papers, if applicable.
- Verification of child support with order and payment history (6 months), AFDC, SSI, retirement, unemployment, or any other source of income - All documents must be 90 days current.
- Employers' address and phone number. Employers' email address. If self-employed you must provide a complete signed copy of the prior year's federal tax returns with Schedule C.
- Last 6 pay stubs.
- Bank statements for the last 6 months, if applicable.
- $250-$500 required to reserve an apartment. Refundable if no apartments available within your timeframe.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.